Olive oil what goodness: a tasting of olive oil from Lake Garda, and more, at the epOche Hotel Zanella
Dinner with Baldo truffle and freshly pressed olive oil
In October in the olive mills at Lake Garda, the first-pressed olive oil offers you a taste like no other.
For this occasion, the epOche Hotel Zanella in Nago - Torbole offers you a weekend dedicated to taste. During the day, with a walk through the Garda olive groves, we will take you to the poritcciolo of Torbole to taste the oil from the first pressing.
And on Saturday at dinner we bring you four courses. The protagonists of the dishes are the truffles from Monte Baldo and our own olive oil.
If you wish, in our 3-star hotel, you can anticipate your dinner with a tasting guided by a certified oil taster.
Book your weekend.
Included in the offer are:
- Tasting of olive oil of first pressing with certified expert
- Dinner with 4 courses (hors d'oeuvre, first course, main course with side dishes and dessert) with Monte Baldo truffle and olive oil from Garda of our own production
- Late check out to calmly enjoy the last day of your holiday
- Unlimited access to Wi-Fi Internet with fast connection
Strong points of the offer
- Pets allowed
- Free Wi-Fi Connection
- Menu with Baldo truffle and Garda olive oil