Spring trekking special on Garda
15% discount on stays in April and May
April and May are the best months for a vacation on Lake Garda.
Thanks to its special microclimate, temperatures already exceed 20 degrees, while you can still see the snow-capped peaks not too far away.
epOche HOTEL ZANELLA is the ideal starting point from which to explore the lake and its surroundings: we are located in Nago, a charming little village at 222 meters above sea level, an hour's drive from Mount Baldo and overlooking the lake. From both locations many trails start, immersed in lush nature and linked to the history of the area!
To experience the lake like a true local, we recommend these walking tours, suitable for everyone and easily accessible from our hotel:
1. MARMITTE, CASTEL PENEDE AND STRADA SANTA LUCIA: a hike along an ancient mule track of Roman origin up to the slopes of the castle.
- Length: 5.8 km and 220 m elevation gain. Starting from Nago.
2. BUSA DEI CAPITANI: beautiful views of the lake amidst olive and chestnut groves with a visit to the Stutzpunkt trenches.
- Length: 3.5 km and 320 m elevation gain. Starting from Nago.
3. STRADA DEL PONALE: Carved out of rock in the mid-1800s and overlooking the lake, with a fortification from the Great War.
- Length: 6 km and 460 m elevation gain. Starting from Riva del Garda.
When you return, the hotel's indoor spa area is great for unwinding, and our cuisine is a dive into the flavors of Garda, to be relished bite after bite.
Ready to hit the road? Request information and book your vacation!
01/04/2023 - 14/05/2023
Book BY March 31 and get a 15% discount
The offer includes:
The offer includes:
- Welcome drink with Trento Doc
- Overnight stay in a Double Room
- Breakfast with organic jams, homemade cakes, Trentino butter and much more
- At dinner, you can choose from a variety of dishes as well as a rich salad buffet
- Fast Wi-Fi Internet connection
- Map with all the trekking routes in the upper Garda area with their elevation profiles
- Free Trentino Guest Card
Strong points of the offer
- Inland tours
- Excellent location
- Info point for excursions
- SPA entry
- Map with excursions
What our guests like
«(Translated with Google Translate)Hotel in the center of Nago, clean, with a nice swimming pool, friendly and helpful staff, super break...»
«What you liked:The little balcony which we used to eat Italien dinner»
«(Translated with Google Translate)Super helpful staff to answer and accommodate every request, free room upgrade and excellent meals (we...»
«(Translated with Google Translate)As soon as we entered the Zanella Hotel we felt at home. The staff welcomed us with courtesy and kindn...»
«(Translated with Google translate)I liked the kindness and helpfulness of the staff. We were also given 2 superior rooms even though we...»
«I like the hotel in the center. The room was nice, modern and clean, with a nice bathroom. Breakfast was good, esspecially croissants. The r...»
«Very clean Hotel with small pool ( not heated ) and elevator . Great half-board dinner and fine breakfast . No parking facilities close to...»